Thursday, May 9, 2013

(Medi)Astronaut agrees with my take on life

Remember my last article about how I turned off my alarm in order to turn my life in the direction I want it to go? No? Well just click on the link or look a little further below, it's right there!

Anyhow, I am not the only one who thinks that "you are rich because you have the power to change your life, not because of money" (probably not exactly from photojournalist Tim Hetherington)

Chris Hadfield is a Canadian astronaut who is the best social mediastronaut (See what I did there? I should trademark this) on the International Space Station. Check out his take on how he got where he is; which is ya know 230 miles above our heads flying at 4.791 miles per second and orbiting the Earth every 92 minutes and 50 seconds, in case you haven't been paying attention.

You should listen to what he has to say and then you should take control of your life.



By the way, Canada has the best channel around (click the link for their channel). If this was available on cable, I might very well pay every month! I mean, just check this example below...



Oh by the way, he's also a photographer. Here is how he takes pictures from up there. Really interesting stuff.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home