Tuesday, May 28, 2013

M.I.A.

It might look like I've been neglecting my blog. It's not by choice.

Because of my career change and a couple upcoming (big) projects, I have to move out of my place. Packing and getting rid of stuff is more time consuming than one would think!

I've also been out of town over the past few weekends and this coming weekend is no exception. This past one, we went up to Sonoma and San Francisco to celebrate my birthday. Pictures to come but here's an appetizer.

Tasting the Michel-Schlumberger wines

Most of the Sonoma trip was focused on tasting and enjoying my early birthday.

San Francisco was a little more about photography. To get the following shot, I woke up at 4am to go freeze my fingers while standing on the side of a steep cliff. Surprisingly, fog didn't show up to cover parts of the Golden Gate Bridge. It's too bad as it would've given the shot a little more interest. But for an unplanned last minute shoot, it's definitely not bad! This is a simple 30 second exposure to smoothen the waters and erase any car driving over the bridge.

Golden Gate Bridge Shadows Fine prints available

I will upload the rest of the pictures and write about the weekend once I'm settled in my new place. In the meantime, check out this French video of a guy testing the durability and resistance of a Nikon D3s. This video shows you why professional photographers pay extra $ for higher-end cameras. It's not about the pixels!
Camera-sensitive-souls need not apply.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home