Monday, March 5, 2012

Sequoia (preview)

Not too much happened in Sequoia.
We drove from the North West entrance through Kings Canyon hoping we could go through and exit through the Southern entrance of the park but, with no warning, the road decided to be closed in front of us! Therefore we visited the Grant Grove area in Kings Canyon and drove back to Visalia using route 245. This road is absolutely stunning, I'll definitely be going back to take more pictures!
The only worthy picture I snapped with my iPhone is this panorama of the General Grant tree.
Again, more real pictures to come once I go through the 1,300 that were snapped during this 4 days road trip.
Stay tuned!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

iluv iPhone, this photo is majestic!

March 12, 2012 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well thank you. Just wait until I post the real photos!

March 12, 2012 at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home