Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hanging out in the Sierra

Since I didn't go boarding today, I went offroading between Convict Lake and Mammoth. Very nice place where I'm definitely going to have to explore! My beloved outback handled all the mud, dirt, gravel and snow like a champ until there was just too much deep snow for the all-season tires. And since I was on the trail by myself, I didn't think it was a good idea to force it and get stuck... Well, I at least thought that after the second attempt at making it through and almost getting stuck both times!
Pictures to come soon.
PS: the attached pictures were taken with my iPhone in very poor lighting (strong backlight) but the iPhone's camera and the heavy help from the Camera+ app greatly improved the pictures.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

iPhone photography!
-J

February 19, 2012 at 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Mom said...

Like father, like son!

February 19, 2012 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home